Integrated Air Fryer
Enjoy the convenience and versatilify of having an air fryer in your oven. Now you can cook and crisp large batches of food without sacrificing countertop space. Air Fry is a healthier, faster way to cook your foods to crisp perfection without added oils.
Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks
A third heating element and fan at the back of the oven evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get even golden results, no matter where you place your pan.
Telescopic rack for an effortless glide
The full extension telescopic rack supports heavy dishes and glides effortlessly.
Let your oven do the cleaning.
Cleaning the oven by hand can be both exhausting and time-consuming. Our pyrolytic self-cleaning ovens let you say goodbye to this unpopular chore once and for all. Just select the feature, press Start and, depending on the degree of soiling, your oven heats up to 480C, burning away grease or food residue no chemicals needed. Once the oven has cooled down, simply wipe out the bit of ash and youre done. So you can enjoy more time savouring the results and less time cleaning up.
Oven doors are now more convenient than ever: A special damping mechanism prevents oven doors from slamming shut. As you gently push the door shut, it stops just before closing and then shuts itself gently and quietly, thus guaranteeing a long life for both your oven and the oven door.
Hydro baking is absolutely ideal for baking bread and pastries and for heating up foods from frozen. The moisture stays in the oven and the bread or pastries dont dry out.
SteelTouch Buttons for a sleek look and easy operation
The SteelTouch control panel is timeless and easy to use.
- Air fry mode quickly cooks foods to crisp perfection without adding oil.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- Convection Pro has a third heating element and a fan evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get consistently even golden results.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning:Automatically cleans the oven, just wipe out the ash.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation
- Installs flush for a sleek, modern look
- Fast Preheat mode saves time so meals are ready sooner
- A 12 pass broil element sears, browns, and chars meats and casseroles to perfection
- Keep food warm without overcooking until ready to serve by using the warm mode
- 2, 3, and 4 hour self-clean cycles available, saving time and energy
- Dampened hinges softly guide the QuietClose door shut so the oven door never slams
- Large, transparent oven window lets you easily monitor the cooking progress without opening the door
- 2 bright interior oven lights let you easily check on your meal's progress
- 4.6 cu. ft. generous interior capacity fits a large turkey and multiple side dishes with ease
|Where can the appliance be installed||Base cabinet, high cupboard installation|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|Are some hobs controls integrated||No|
|Number of heating & combination modes||13|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Combination fusion cooking, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Eco, Half width grill, Hold warm, Pizza setting, Special baking setting|
|Integrated Cleaning system||Self Clean|
|Door hinge||Bottom, damped|
|Size and Weight|
|Dimensions||737 x 755 x 622 mm|
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /upper, 1 x Broiler pan /upper, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)||128 l|
|Safety device||door lock electronical, Safety switch-off func oven|
|Size and Weight|
|Minimum height for installation||686 mm|
|Maximum height for installation||727 mm|
|Minimum width for installation||724 mm|
|Maximum width for installation||724 mm|
|Depth for installation||597 mm|
|Net weight||85.3 kg|
|Plug type||fixed connection, no plug|
|Size and Weight|
|Fuse protection||30 A|
|Power cord length||127 cm|