Ergonomic tilted display
Ergonomic tilted display is sleek and easier to view while cooking.
Large 3.9 cu. ft. capacity Oven
Large 3.9 cu. ft. capacity All-in-One oven accommodates many dishes and combines multiple kitchen appliances into one.
Edge-to-edge sturdy glass top design is sleek and cleans easily with a wipe.
Dampened hinges softly guide the QuietClose Door shut for a more peaceful kitchen.
Induction cooking technology is faster and more efficient than gas and electric, so pots heat more quickly.
A quality fit and finish.
Heavy duty metal knobs deliver a premium fit and finish, with the durability you expect from Bosch appliances.
Heat down, enjoyment up!
When you have a perfect meal cooking inside your oven, you cant wait to take it out and enjoy it with your loved ones. But sometimes the excessive hot air flowing from inside or the hot external surfaces can ruin the moment. Never again with Bosch cooling fan! As part of the hot air extraction system which uses a thermostat, all external surfaces such as knobs, front door, control panel, are kept at safe temperatures during cooking. Furthermore, the fan stops working once the door opens to prevent excessive hot air hitting you, so that you can enjoy cooking and eating safely without any annoying interruptions. Isnt it cool!
Best in Class 5.5kW Element
The 5500W element delivers maximum power for your cooking needs - get rapid boils and powerful sears on meat with ease.
- Ergonomic tilted display is sleek and easier to view while cooking.
- Large 3.9 cu. ft. capacity All-in-One oven accommodates many dishes and combines multiple kitchen appliances into one.
- Edge-to-edge sturdy glass top design is sleek and cleans easily with a wipe.
- Induction cooking technology is faster and more efficient than gas and electric, so pots heat more quickly.
- Heavy-duty metal knobs for a premium look and feel.
- Ergnomic tilted display is sleek and easier to view while cooking
- Frameless, edge-to-edge surface glass is durable and easy to clean
- Heavy duty metal knobs deliver a premium fit and finish, with the durability you expect from Bosch appliances
- Pedestal feet are chic and bold
- Front element has a powerful 3700W with SpeedBoost
- PreciseSelect Premium controls on our induction cooktops allow adjustments to cooking zones and power levels in one display
- Convection Pro combines a third heating element with a back fan for even browning and time savings by using multiple racks at one time.
- Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the QuietClose door shut so the oven door never slams
- Integrated temperature probe cooks meat to your desired doneness without any guesswork
- Large transparent oven window lets you easily monitor the cooking progress without opening the door
- Spacious 3.9 oven cavity size fits large roasts and multiple casserole dishes
|Plug type||240V-4 prong|
|Fuse protection||40 A|
|Power cord length (in)||55 "|
|Power cord length||140 cm|
|Size and Weight|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||30" width slide-in|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||36" x 29 15/16" x 24 15/16"|
|Dimensions||914.4-946.4 x 760 x 633 mm|
|Installation Type||Freestanding appliance|
|Type of cover||Without|
|Door hinge||Bottom, damped|
|Integrated Cleaning system||No|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Bottom heat, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Pizza setting, Special baking setting, Top heat|
|Number of heating & combination modes||8|
|Residual heat indicator||without|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 1.4 KW, 1 x 1.85 KW, 2 x 2.3 KW|
|Variant color||Stainless steel|
|Size and Weight|
|Cavity capacity||3.9 Cu Ft|
|Cavity dimensions (in)||17 3/8" x 24 1/3" x 18 3/8"|
|Safety functions||Residual heat indicator, Safe switch-off hotplates|
|Safety functions cooktop||childproof lock, pan recognition, Power management function, Safety time-switch-off|
|Power on indicator||No|