Let your oven do the cleaning.
Cleaning the oven by hand can be both exhausting and time-consuming. Our pyrolytic self-cleaning ovens let you say goodbye to this unpopular chore once and for all. Just select the feature, press “Start” and, depending on the degree of soiling, your oven heats up to 480°C, burning away grease or food residue – no chemicals needed. Once the oven has cooled down, simply wipe out the bit of ash and you’re done. So you can enjoy more time savouring the results and less time cleaning up.
Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
A powerful third heating element surrounds the convection fan and circulates heated air throughout the oven cavity.
Heat down, enjoyment up!
When you have a perfect meal cooking inside your oven, you can’t wait to take it out and enjoy it with your loved ones. But sometimes the excessive hot air flowing from inside or the hot external surfaces can ruin the moment. Never again with Bosch cooling fan! As part of the hot air extraction system which uses a thermostat, all external surfaces such as knobs, front door, control panel, are kept at safe temperatures during cooking. Furthermore, the fan stops working once the door opens to prevent excessive hot air hitting you, so that you can enjoy cooking and eating safely without any annoying interruptions. Isn’t it cool!
- Top-/Bottom heat: perfect results on one level thanks to optimal distribution of heat.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning: Automatically cleans the oven, just wipe out the ash.
- Cook with a 6" or a 9" Element.
- At 4.6 cu. ft., a Large Oven Capacity Accommodates Most Pots and Pans.
- The slide-in range design can replace a freestanding range cutout and slides back against the wall for a sleek built-in look.
- Touch Control for Easier Operation of the Oven
- The slide-in design fits in most freestanding range cutouts for easy installation
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- Convection Pro combines a third heating element with a back fan for even browning and time savings by using multiple racks at one time.
- Fast Preheat Reduces Heating Time.
- Comes with 3 standard racks that can be placed into 6 different rack positions - perfect for a variety of baking needs
- The warming drawer keeps your meals warm and ready to serve
- 1 interior oven light provides visibility into the cavity so you can see your meal's cooking progress
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft. Accomodates Most Pots and Pans
- HEZTR301 30" Telescopic Rack
- HEZBS301 - Low Back Guard, Induction
- 8" AutoChef Frying Pan, HEZ390210, Stainless Steel
- 9" AutoChef Frying Pan, HEZ390220, Stainless Steel
- 10" AutoChef Frying Pan, HEZ390230, Stainless Steel
|Plug type||240V-4 prong, no plug|
|Fuse protection||40 A|
|Power cord length||142 cm|
|Power on indicator||No|
|Safety functions||childproof lock, door lock electronical, Residual heat indicator, Safety switch-off func oven|
|Safety functions cooktop||childproof lock, pan recognition, Safety time-switch-off|
|Size and Weight|
|Cavity dimensions (in)||17 13/16" x 24 1/8" x 18"|
|Cavity capacity||4.6 Cu Ft|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||30 inch(es )width slide-in|
|Dimensions||927-965 x 800 x 681 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||36 1/2'' x 31 1/2'' x 28 7/8''|
|Type of energy - cavity 1||Electricity|
|Product color||Stainless steel|
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /upper, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Utensil drawer||with warming|
|Type of cover||Without|
|Integrated Cleaning system||Self Clean|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, warming, Warming drawer|
|Residual heat indicator||without|
|Number of heating & combination modes||11|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 2.2 KW, 1 x 2.4 KW, 2 x 1.4 KW|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x 21,0 cm Ø, 1 x 28,0 cm Ø, 2 x 14,5 cm Ø|